Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Almost time to go back to work.

Well I got one more week of school left. So far things have gone well except maybe this time around I found school to be a little bit more boring than the last two times. Well I don't know if boring is the right word but I am just not very into it this time around. I am quite confident that I will pass but I will have to actually study for the final. The scary part is the big test for my license, that one includes questions on everything I have learned from day one, the thing is lots of things I have learned are purely theory, which means stuff that I don't actually use in the field. The general knowledge questions should be OK, although I am told there are many tricky ones.
I am not too worried but I will have to go through all my old notes.

2 comments:

Colin Young said...

Don't sweat it Jabz, I'm sure you'll kick that test's ass. Do you write it as soon as you're finished this round of schoolin'?

Anonymous said...

You will do great; don`t worry too much. Peace brother. Philly