Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The bed

Greetings all,
Well I got my bed. One problem though it does not fit through the door to my room. I never thought of measuring because I previously had a queen size bed in here before. It was however a water bed, being a water bed it actually comes in pieces so doorway are a non issue. I stored it in the garage for now. Two days went by and I said screw it, I got it set up and tried it out. Yep I am sleeping in the garage, it is heated and has a tv so really why not?

Obviously this is a temporary solution, I am currently looking for a place of my own. Not too sure where yet but I will make sure I can fit my bed in the bedroom.

An update about the phones I talked about last week. They have arrive but not everyone has gotten theirs yet, including me. There is one issue though our billing software Jonas is not compatible with the BlackBerry. This was found out before ordering yet we still went ahead, oh well not my call. I do hope to utilize the various apps related to the refrigeration field, I haven't bothered looking through them yet but I am told there are many good ones.

I do have a minor incident to report, also some safety advice. If using a pipe wrench be sure to use the right size. On Monday I was disconnecting an old gas line. The line was 1" black iron pipe. I had to break open the union. Well my pipe wrench was a little too small for the job. The pipe was a little over waist high. I had the wrench on the union pushing down with most of my weight, BAM it let go, I lost my balance and my face went into the pipe. Thankfully I hit with my cheek bone. The glasses would have been damaged quite badly, and I am afraid to think of what my nose would look like had I gone in nose first. It no longer hurts (let me tell you it did when it happened) but I look like I got into a fight. I have an abrasion on my cheek and some bruising under my eye. Maybe I should go to the bar and hit on the women who like tough guys.

1 comment:

baby sister said...

Sorry to hear about that, but yeah, I would use it to your advantage. ;)