Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Camping

I am getting bad at keeping my schedule.
I do have some news though, I am going camping soon. We (unofficial count at this point but at least two of us) will be heading up to Brucedale conservation area, for the Canada day long week end. I really don't know much about it other that it's right on the shore of Lake Huron. I was interested in another park just a bit further North but it was booked up. As I said the count is unsure but my confirmed other is Colin, he will be coming from Toronto, out camping location will require us to both drive/ride pretty much the same distance, so we get a lil bit of road tripping in and no one is going much further than the other.
Nothing really planned beyond the actual camping stuff, I am sure we can find a few activities in the area but really, I just want to chill in the woods.

2 comments:

Colin Young said...

Looking forward to it man! Should be nice to just chill. I've got a solid confirmation from Euphemia that she'll be coming along too, so that official count is up to three! I know the original plan was to take the motorcycle out there, but I still don't have it, nor do I have any riding gear for Euphy, so my mode of transportation is still uncertain. I'll have to co-ordinate with you on who's bring what it terms of shared gear (read food and cooking equipment)

Jabbles said...

Yeah I had sent a message I am all for sharing but can you put together a list of what we need? You have more experience with that.
That is cool Euphy Wilkinson join us, can't wait to meet her. My friends will let me know likely today.