Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Back after a five year hiatus.

Greetings fans and random internet strangers. I have decided to revive my blog. it's been five year three months and nine days since my last post. I love that the internet makes that so easy to calculate. Why did I stop in the first place? I honestly don't know. I suspect I had nothing to say for a while. Then laziness kicked in. Eventually I simply forgot about it. Well that might be a bit of an exaggeration, I never completely forgot about the blog itself but I certainly forgot to post.

This blog, at least as far as I remember was never really about my personal life. My thoughts and adventures were the general theme. I wish to keep it that way. I have other outlets for more personal posts. A friend of mine suggested I just get right into it and try to write something everyday. Good or bad just write something. I don't think I am willing to go that route at this time. Frankly at this time I haven't even decided on a schedule. As for the good or bad aspect I do want to write. I may not always publish but I do want to write. Blogger is kind enough to auto save drafts, what I am not sure about is for how long. I had about half a dozen drafts in my drafts folder but none had any actual content, only titles. I think I will risk it though. If I write something I deem not good enough to publish I simply won't. I will however save the draft. I may go back, clean it up and publish. I may never go back, I may even start from scratch. If it gets deleted, so be it.

As for this come back post I think that's about it. I already have a topic in mind for my first real post back. I may even start writing it tonight. I welcome comments and constructive criticism. Internet comments sections being what they are though I fully reserve the right to ban, block anyone or anything I choose.

2 comments:

Colin Young said...

Glad to see you back writing again. Good or bad just post it and get the feedback.

Jabbles said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am not sure about publishing the bad content but I will go ahead and post the mediocre stuff. Some feedback is sure to help improve my writing.