Wednesday, December 22, 2010

No more road trips in 2010

Well, I am sad to report that there will not be another road trip in 2010. Turns out that due to our lack of humans at work none of up are getting a decent block of time off this holiday season. I guess I can count myself lucky that I got the actual holiday days off, but since they fall on the week end it really does not feel like a day off. The only week day I have off are Tuesday the 28th and Jan 3rd, I even got new years eve on call for the second year in a row. I was really looking forward to a 3-4 day stretch to explore the roads looking for adventure. I think I may need to take an extended week end sometime in late January.

We are still busy at work but at least we are now properly staffed, well we should have at least one more guy but things are much more reasonable. I am hoping once we get through the backlog things will be much smoother.

No comments: