Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day two

Welcome all!
Things are still fantastic here. Today was pretty relaxing pretty much just chilled around Fontana.
I did clean my car though, less than five minutes later a bird decided to poop on the hood. While this was an annoyance it really didn't bother me that much. I guess vacation time fellows me out.
This afternoon I headed back to Maryville to visit with a friend, Eric. I met him a couple years ago at the wedding of two MINI friends. We hung out for a few hours. It was fun. He runs a small motorcycle shop in his garage. He is a pretty cool guy.  It's funny he actually spotted me on the Dragon on my way in Monday and waved. He had seen the pics of my new orange fender slashes on Facebook.  Once it was time to head back to Fontana I had to do a couple pit stops to get some supplies others had requested.
I ended up missing the spaghetti dinner that happens on the Tuesday before the official start of MOTD. I ended up grabbing a burger at a Hardy''s I had seen the commercials for years but this was my first taste. Overall it was pretty good for fast food.
Once I made it back it was firepit time, this is always fun.
Here are a few pics.
The bike pics are Eric's newest acquisition a 1964 HONDA Dream 305 When we saw each other Monday or was it's first dragon run. The other ones are from the top or the Fontana dam.






1 comment:

Colin Young said...

Ooooooh, I like that biiiiiike! :) Glad to hear you're having a good time man!