Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Fall trip

Greetings,

I picked a date for the Fall trip. I will be going for the week of October 10, AKA Thanksgiving week. It's not set in stone quite yet but it looks as though trying to get more that two people to agree on a date may be difficult. That being said, while it would be fun to have friends there if it comes to it I will simply go alone. Not much planning has happened yet but I think I will take a few d-tours on the way. The most likely choice at this point is getting onto the Blue ridge parkway to check it out. I won't do the whole things but I would like to see/drive it. After that I am not sure yet.

There will be a short camping trip coming up. Heading back to the Port Elgin  area but this time we will be at MacGregor Point this is where I originally wanted the Brucedale trip to be at but it was booked. Just one night this time with Phil and Tina. Should be fun.

1 comment:

Colin Young said...

Nice! Let me know how McGregor compares to Brucedale! It's not looking good for my ability to carry over vacation days to next year. While this is a major drag for my plans to travel to China next year, it does leave me with more days this year. A trip south might not be entirely out of the question, although Thanksgiving weekend might be tricky. Keep me in the loop and I'll see what I can do.