Friday, April 26, 2013

Dragon Time

First update in a very long time.

It's Dragon time. I will be heading out shortly for my annual pilgrimage to Fontana Village to attend MOTD (MINI's On the Dragon).

The first leg of the trip will be short. Heading to Windsor for the night. The Beer Store in Sarnia is unable to get the beers I want for the Brew Swap, an even where people swap beers. I wanted some La fin du monde and Trois Pistoles but neither is stocked here nor were they willing to get me some (insert my I hate the LCBO/Beer Store rant here). Windsor has some so I might as well save myself a bit of time in the morning and I get to Spend some time with my friends Phil and Tina.

 Tomorrow I head out to Louisville bright, well it will still be dark and early.

Not sure how often I will update due to not so reliable WIFI but I will attempt to blog every night and save the entries until I have a good internet connection.

No comments: