Sunday, April 28, 2013

First day

Offline post: 27 April, 2013.

Today was the first full day for my MOTD 2013 trip. The day started quite early. I woke up just  before 4:00 this morning. I was on the road by. 4:40. The 604KM trip to Shepherdsville took a little under six hours, I made it without any stops. Nothing to more to report on the way down, it was uneventful.

Having left so early,  I arrived much earlier than planned. Still not sure how I figured out an ETA of 13:00 by leaving at 5:00, oh well. Having arrived around 10:20 my friend was not home. I texted him, he was running errands. I was hungry so I grabbed some lunch. When my friend, Aaron got home I returned to meet up with him. We spent the rest of the day hanging out, attended a local MINI event and I helped him and his wife put  what will be quite the powerful engine back into her Subaru. It was a good day. It is now just after midnight, after twenty hours I am ready for bed.

No comments: