Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Another week another post.

Hello all,
If you are unaware I got new glasses this week. The ones I had been wearing for the past few months had been pulled out of retirement due to the most recent ones being broken. The lenses were stained due to the coil cleaning chemical I use at work and obviously the prescription was way out of date. Needless to say I can now see quite well. I am still waiting on my sunglasses, the first lenses arrived with a flaw, the new ones are in town, and should be ready tomorrow, I am quite excited I never had a dedicated pair of prescription sunglasses.
I have a picture on Facebook if you wish to take a look. I will be posting pictures of my Dragon vacation, I will be sure to include some with each pair.

Now as for that Dragon vacation, there is no other way to put it I am really psyched for it.
We leave Saturday morning and frankly it seems very far away. There has been a slight change to the plans though, Colin decided not to bring his bike after all. It's a long ride from Toronto, and he says that it gets very uncomfortable after a 2 hours double that and the hassle of having to return to pick it up when it gets back, I am sure we will still have a great time though. I will try to update a few times while on holiday but that will depend on how much fun I am having, after all how much time do you want to spend online when in the smoky mountains?
I promise many picture on my return though.

No comments: