Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lots to say but can't say it

This is my final attempt at a post tonight. I seem to have lots of things to say, but I start writing and then nothing. What I have on my mind is more of a two way discussion that a narrative. I have a few things to bitch about but I want to avoid such matters for this blog. 
I did just finish watching an interesting movie(my spell checker does not seem to recognise movie).  Garden State written/directed/starring Zach Braff. It was more of a film really, not normally my style. I enjoyed it though. I don't really like describing movies since I don't want to give too much away but you can check out the trailer if you want Garden State trailer it does make it look more exciting than it really is, and as with most trailer does give a little too much away. 
I am not sure of my week end plans just yet, aside from no gravel involved this time, but I think it will be an exciting one, if it is I will be sure and let you know how it went.





3 comments:

Colin Young said...

Hey there rockstar. Whatever your weekend plans entail, remember that there's a UFC on Saturday! :)

Jabbles said...

Thanks for the heads up.
Is it just me or are those happening way more often lately?

Colin Young said...

They seem to go in cycles where we'll have a ton of them with only a week or two in between each, and then a sudden drought where there will be four or five weeks without an event. There's one next week too. :) That one's the Ultimate Fighter season finale, so I think it'll be free on Spike, need to confirm that though.