Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer is here and it's flying by.

I can't believe that June is almost over already. Summer just started and yet it seems like it will be over soon. I have no official travel plan or anything like that but I think it will be a busy summer. I do have some MINI events of course, a pic nic this Saturday. I do want to do some camping at some point even if it's just for the week end. I actually prefer multiple short trip to a big one. Sadly I likely wont be heading up to Killarney for any of these trips.

I do need to get back on the bike though, I have been seriously lacking in motivation department. I enjoy once I am out there, but getting motivated to head out is hard. I am still thinking of joining a martial arts class of some sort, I just need to find a good place. It's my understanding that many of them are run by douchebags. There are good ones out there though.

I also want to explore the good food opportunities in the metro Detroit area. Toronto is good but it's a far drive just for dinner. Ethnically Sarnia is dead, I like pub food but the variety just isn't there. I like the local sushi place but I also find it a little pricey. 

Have a good summer folks, hope we all have a good time.

No comments: