Wednesday, July 7, 2010

It's Summer, it's supposed to be hot!

Yep it's hot out there. It's also Summer in my 30 years of living here it always gets hot. It's not very comfortable but I don't need to be told multiple times a day that it is indeed hot out, and how to deal with it. I understands your AC is broken yep that is why I am there, I am not however your saviour, I appreciate you thanks but tone it down a little, many of us grew up without any AC and we survived. 
Sorry about the little rant, I prefer to keep my blog positive but I just needed to get it out there.


1 comment:

Colin Young said...

Funny you should mention that. I was just reading an article regarding the recent spike in temperature and the meteorologist they were interviewing basically said that, yes, it's hot. It's a lot hotter than it has been for the past two years. However, those two years past (at least here in Toronto) were UNSEASONABLY cool and that this is, in fact, quite normal. People have short memories.