Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thinking of skiing

Sadly the skiing season is still several weeks away. I say this every year but I really hope to get on the slopes more this year, actually if I go once this year I will have beaten my score for the last two years. 
I really like to go but since the closest decent resorts are about all about a four hour drive it makes for a very long day, and makes for last minute trips almost impossible. 
I will look into getting some of the MINI people together for a week end trip that could be fun, and if we all cram into a cabin it could actually be quite affordable. 
My biggest concern and one of the reason I have skipped the last two seasons is my knees, they aren't that bad but do hurt me somewhat regularly, I do try to avoid kneeling so much at work but it comes with the job. Skiing can be hard on the knees and I really don't want things getting worse.

No comments: