Wednesday, May 1, 2013

First day at Fontana

April 30, 2013

I made it to Fontana at noon. It was a pleasant uneventful drive. I quickly located some friends and joined them for lunch. I took a quick drive to the top of the dam. I really want to get some nice pictures this year. I think I got a few, unless it obviously bad I generally can't tell until I see them on a large screen. I did try several long exposure shots of the dam lit up at night.

Pretty much just hung out for the rest of the night. I am sharing the bunk bed room in my cabin. It's a bit scary when buddy on top moves around up there. I do have a tip for everyone. If you forget your razor, don't bother with cheap gas station razors. They don't work except for causing pain to which they are very good at. Thankfully I found a replacement cartridge in my bag. No handle but much much better than the cheap crap.

Aside from a grocery run, I have no real plans today.

Mostly using my camera for pictures but here is a phone pic.

No comments: