Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Screw the weather man

May 1, 2013 00:29.

Well I am still having a great time. This morning I went to Robinsville to get groceries. It was a but foggy out. Being a mountainous area at one point you climb pretty high. At this higher elevation the fog had cleared. I stopped at the lookout. The view looking down at the fog was amazing.

I returned to the cabin at made some breakfast for my cabin mates and I. Country eggs Benedict, basically eggs Benny on a biscuit. After breakfast my cabin mates were heading to town for their supplies. I hung around Fontana for a bit then decided to go explore. I had planned to check out a road that has a great overlook but could not find it anymore. Oh well found a very nice area instead.

Got back, made my make pie for the spaghetti dinner and lounged around the village with various people. At dinner, our host Kattie whom had requested the maple pie missed out. I really should have saved her a slice. The rest of the evening was once again spent hanging out with various people, new friends were made.

As for the title of this post well it's simple I just don't care anymore about the forecast. Just before heading out we were told it would be around 21 and rainy. Today was 25 and mostly sunny. This forecast changed a few times before I even got here. Sure I care what the weather is, today was great, rain would have sucked. The thing is forecasts simply aren't accurate enough and for an event such as this well I am here anyway. I might as well not get worked up over weather I can't change especially if it does not even go as predicted.

No comments: