Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The MEATENING

A short post tonight, as some of you may recall on my trip down to the Dragon earlier this year I had a meat day. Well Saturday we are doing it for real. For those unfamiliar meat day involved eating a large variety of meats in one day. Last time it pretty much happened by pure chance. This time there is planning involved. We have at least 14 exotic meats in the freezer right now, with the hope of hitting about 30 different species on Saturday. Is this going to be health? I doubt it. Do I care? Nope. Will it be a crazy fun adventure into protein overload? I certainly hope so. I will be posting some time Saturday with a progress report and Sunday with a final tally. If I do not post by Monday it is likely I am in the hospital, please send tofu.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Most of the game meats are quite lean, and didn't I see you basically drink a cup of butter recently? I think you'll be OK.

Colin Young said...

It's a shame I'm missing out on this one. Please take lots of pictures, and eat a species or two for me.

baby sister said...

Will you have squirrel?

Jabbles said...

It is on the list but sadly we could not procure any. I could throw a bunch of peanuts on the road and hope for the best.